In May we’re launching an Open Conversation. We want to start a conversation with people in Bradford. We’d love to talk about what’s going on in Bradford and about how National Science and Media Museum in Bradford can make a positive contribution.
The first part of the conversation is to really learn about all the things which are happening in Bradford at the moment: What’s exciting? What’s changing? Who is making brilliant things happen?
The second part of this is exploring where people see the opportunities for the resources of the museum to be opened up and put to good work in Bradford.
We also want to use the Open Conversations to build an active network of people – movers, shakers, people who get stuff done – who are interested in engaging with the NSMM and the project. We hope we might then be able to build new collaborations both as part of the research project and as part of the wider work of the museum.
We want to start talking about:
• What is exciting you about Bradford at the moment?
• Is there anything you’d like to see develop or change in Bradford?
• What memories do you have of the National Science and Media Museum? What is exciting you about the National Science and Media Museum at the moment?
• Do you have any new ideas about how the National Science and Media Museum can make a positive contribution to Bradford?
• We’re looking for people who are making a difference and making good things happen in Bradford at the moment. Who else do you think we speak to?
If you’d like to get involved and have a conversation with us about Bradford and the National Science and Media Museum, let us know.